This product has now been discontinued please call to discuss alternatives.
3M Scotchkote Epoxy Coating KSIR88 specifically developed as a high performance internal lining for pipelines and tanks.
Scotchkote Epoxy Coating KSIR88 has been specifically developed as a high performance internal lining for pipelines and tanks.
Scotchkote Epoxy Coating KSIR88 combines good application characteristics with excellent corrosion protection and chemical resistance. Scotchkote Epoxy Coating KSIR88 is WRAS listed for use in contact with potable water.
- Adhesion—Excellent to both blast cleaned and mechanically scraped surfaces.
- Corrosion Resistance—Excellent even under aggressive immersion conditions.
- Chemical Resistance—Excellent to a wide range of industrial chemicals and effluent (e.g. crude oil, sour gas, raw water and dirty water).
- Temperature Resistance—Suitable for use up to 120°C in dry service conditions and 80°C in wet conditions.
- Formerly Copon KSIR88.
- Scotchkote Epoxy Coating KSIR88 combines good application characteristics with excellent corrosion protection and chemical resistance.
- Scotchkote Epoxy Coating KSIR88 is WRAS listed for use in contact with potable water.
- Overcoat time: 6 Hours.
- Theoretical Coverage Rate 4.8m2 per litre at 125 microns dft.
- Available in 4 litre tins in Black, Off White, Blue RAL 5005, and Blue 18-E-53.
- Available in 20 litre tins in Off White and Blue 18-E-53.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.