Due to the closure of 3M Northallerton, this product is now discontinued.
3M Scotchkote Fast Curing Floor Paint XF 895, formerly Thortex XF 895. Suitable for return to service in 1.5 hours
3M Scotchkote Thortex XF895, formerly Thortex XF895, is a high build floor protection system designed for application to industrial flooring where a quick drying time is required for a speedy return to service.
3M Scotchkote Thortex XF895 has been specially developed for application to concrete floors and has been formulated to dry quickly after just 1.5 hours, given the right conditions.
3M Scotchkote Thortex XF895 can be applied using a brush or roller for an easy application process and fast drying times. Scotchkote Thortex XF895 has a theoretical coverage rate of 5m2 per litre and is available in light green, red, light grey and clear. Make sure all surfaces are clean, dry and free from contaminations and grease.
Surface and Environment
3M Scotchkote Thortex XF895 has been designed especially for use on concrete floors, however can be applied to asphalt surfaces providing Scotchkote PRimer FB856 is used beforehand. Once dry, Scotchkote Thortex XF895 offers excellent abrasion resistance to general foot traffic as well as mechanical damage, and is unaffected by most floor cleaning chemicals.
- LuL APR Reg No.144 - Complies with LU Standard 1-085 'Fire Safety Performance of Materials'. XF 895 is a two part, resin product which has a cure time of less than 1 hour, enabling installation in engineering hours. Aggregate is scattered onto wet paint prior to cure, to provide an anti-slip finish.
- 3M Scotchkote Fast Curing Floor Coating XF 895. Formerly Thortex XF 895. Suitable for return to service in 1.5 hours
- This product has been specifically developed as a high build floor protection system for application to concrete surfaces, to provide rapid return to service
- Combines good application characteristics with excellent adhesion to concrete
- Designed for application by brush or roller
- Granular Aggregate WD 093 should be scattered onto the surface at a rate of 100-150gm/m2 and rolled in
- Touch dry in less than 1 hour
- Theoretical Coverage: 5m2 per Litre
- A range of colours available, by special order
- Also suitable for use on asphalt floor surfaces in combination with 3M Scotchkote Primer FB 856
- Available in 2.5 Litres
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.