Due to the closure of 3M Northallerton, this product is now discontinued. We do however have a short supply of remaining stock. Please contact our sales team for an updated stock quantity.
Scotchkote Urethane Sealer 165CS is a single pack, primer/sealer for concrete and cementitious surfaces
Scotchkote Urethane Sealer 165CS is a single pack, low viscosity, sealer and primer that has been specially designed for preparing surfaces ready for the overcoating of Scotchkote Urethane systems.
Scotchkote Urethane Sealer 165CS Formerly Copon Hycote 165CS, can be used internally or externally to provide an excellent foundation prior to the application of a Urethane overcoat. Scotchkote Urethane Sealer 165CS offers a high level of adhesion allowing the layers to bond together excellently for a result that offers long term protection against abrasion and impact.
Scotchkote Urethane Sealer 165CS can be applied using brush or roller for a touch dry finish of just 2-4 hours and can recoated after 4-6 hours based on normal, dry conditions of around 20 degrees celsius. Scotchkote Urethane Sealer 165CS provides surfaces with a translucent brown finish that can be overcoated with all Urethane finishes.
Surface and Environment
Scotchkote Urethane Sealer 165CS can be applied to all concrete and cementitious flooring systems as well as all porous mineral surfaces that need sealing and priming. Scotchkote Urethane Sealer 165CS is ideal for use in a commercial or light industrial environment, offering excellent penetration and adhesion.
- Scotchkote Urethane Sealer 165CS
- Formerly Copon Hycote 165CS
- Specifically developed as a low viscosity primer/sealer for concrete and cementitious surfaces prior to application of other Scotchkote urethane coating systems
- Combines good application characteristics with excellent penetration and adhesion
- Designed for application by brush or roller
- For use on concrete surfaces but can be used on other porous mineral substrates
- Clean all equipment immediately after use with 3M Scotchkote Thinners PU71
- Pot life 30 minutes, touch dry 3 hours, hard dry 5-6 hours
- Translucent Brown in colour
- Theoretical coverage 10m2 per litre
- Available in 3 litres