Sherwin Williams Firetex J120 Scrim Cloth is a high temperature jet fire resistant fabric scrim cloth designed to reinforce the insulation 'char' developed when Firetex M90 reacts in a fire.
Sherwin Williams Firetex J120 Scrim Cloth is suitable for use in hydrocarbon pool fires for the protection of structural steelwork, process vessel and support structures, and on deck and bulkhead panels. Installation to be in accordance with the FIRETEX M90 application manual and per certification requirements.
Installed by hand layup in accordance with the FIRETEX M90 Application Manual. Required quantity of cloth will depend on the size and shape of the structure to be fire protected. FIRETEX J120 cloth is supplied in rolls nominally 50m long and 1m wide. Cut cloth to size and install in accordance with the ‘FIRETEX M90 Application and Use Manual’
- Approved by Lloyds Register of Shipping
- Approved by Det Norske Veritas
- Approved by Bureau Veritas
- Approved by American Bureau of Shipping
- Approved by Bundesanstalt fur Materialforschungund-prufung
- Approved by the Head of the Netherlands Shipping Inspection
- Approved by Underwriters Laboratory for UL1709 external use
- Supplied in rolls 1m wide by 50m long
- Non Hazardous