This product is now discontinued. Please see Sherwin Williams Firetex M71V2 as a potential alternative.
Sherwin Williams Firetex M71V3 Sheen Topcoat is a sheen decorative topcoat for FIRETEX FX5120 providing protection when used in internal semicontrolled conditions where condensation may occur (Category C2 as defined in ISO 12944-2).
Recommended application via airless spray, brush, conventional spray or roller. Recommended cleanser no5. A topcoat is not normally required, but indefinitely overcoatable with itself. FIRETEX M71V3 must always be applied to a minimum dry film thickness of 50 microns to provide adequate protection to FIRETEX FX5120 in an internally semi-controlled environment where condensation may occur (Category C2 as defi ned in ISO 12944-2).
- Forumulated to meet the requirements of EC directive 2004/42/CE
- Drying Times: 45 minutes at 15°C to touch, 8 hours at 15°C to recoat
- Dry Film Thickness: 50 microns minimum
- Theoretical Coverage: 10m2 per litre
- Available in a full range of colours
- Available in 5 Litres