Sigma Coltura EP is a three component, solvent free, self levelling, epoxy floor coating that can be used as an intermediate of final finishing coat for Sigma Coltura flooring systems.
Sigma Coltura EP is best used on medium exposed floors internally or externally, such as galleries, store rooms and show rooms, and offers great abrasion, impact and mechanical stress resistance to vehicles and human tread. Sigma Coltura EP allows for an easily cleaned surface that works well at resisting dirt and dust adherence.
Sigma Coltura EP can be applied using trowel or roller to provide and even, smooth, glossy finish with a theoretical coverage rate of 0.5m2 per litre and is resistant to tread after just 24 hours, allowing for common practices to be resumed.
Surface and Environment
Sigma Coltura EP is extremely suitable for use on asphalt beton floors as well as suitably primed concrete surfaces and can be made slip resistance in several ways, such as adding non skid additives. Sigma Coltura EP works well at resisting common spillages, including some mild chemicals and is highly suited to indoor use
- Intermediate or final coat for sigma coltura floor-coat systems
- Suitable for heavy exposed floors (indoors and outdoors) such as gallery, storerooms and showroom floors
- Excellent resistance to mechanical stress and impact
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Easy cleaning
- Anti-skid properties can be achieved in several ways
- Good chemical resistance
- Theoretical spreading rate 0.5 m2 per litre (0.3 m2 per kg) for 2000 microns
- Resistant to tread 24 hours
- Overcoating interval min. 24 hours
- Full cure after 7 days