PPG SigmaDur 550H (formerly SigmaDur 568) is a 2 pack high solids, high build polyurethane that offers a high gloss finish, part of the ISO 12944-6 System for Steel C5-I High
Sigmadur 550 H has been developed as a high build, high solids polyurethane top coat that can be applied directly to metal. Sigmadur 550 H offers good colour and gloss retention. Further benefits offered from this high build coating is its resistance to splash of mineral and vegetable oils as well as paraffin’s, aliphatic petroleum products and mild chemicals. If recoating is require the is no time window meaning that recoating can take place even after long atmospheric exposure by either airless spray, brush or roller.
Added to the fact that Sigmadur 550 H is available in most Bs4800 and RAL Colours along with curing temperatures as low as -5 degrees C. Sigmadur 550H is becoming a firm favorite with specifiers and facility managers worldwide.
SigmaDur is part of the ISO 12944-6 System For Steel C5-I High
- SigmaDur 550h is a two component high solid, high building polyurethane finish
- Excellent resistance to atmospheric exposure conditions
- Part of the ISO 12944-6 System For Steel C5-I High
- Superior colour and gloss retention
- Non-chalking, non-yellowing
- Able to cure at temperatures as low as -5 degrees C.
- 75-150μm depending on system
- Theoritical coverage 6.8m2 per litre at 100 microns
- Pot life 2.5 hours at 20 Degrees C.
- Minimum overcoating time 8 hours
- Max. unlimited
- Use thinners 21-06
- Available in 4 litres