Sigmadur Clearcoat is a two-component, aliphatic clear acrylic polyurethane gloss finish.
Sigmadur Clearcoat has been formulated to offer a tough and abrasion resistant finish with excellent gloss retention. Sigmadur Clearcoat is resistant to splash of mineral and vegetable oils, white spirit, paraffins, aliphatic petroleum products and mild chemicals and benefits from reduced sensitivity to early condensation and rain.
It can be recoated even after long atmospheric exposure and cures at temperatures as low as-5°C (23°F). Sigmadur Clearcoat is suitable for application over aluminium pigmented polyurethanes and onto stainless steel, non-ferrous materials not subject to immersion.
- Sigmadur Clearcoat
- Suitable for application over aluminum pigmented polyurethanes
- Excellent gloss retention
- Tough and abrasion resistant
- Resistant to splash of mineral and vegetable oils, white spirit, paraffins, aliphatic petroleum products and mild chemicals
- Reduced sensitivity to early condensation and rain
- Can be recoated even after long atmospheric exposure
- Cures at temperatures down to -5°C (23°F)
- Suitable for use on stainless, non-ferrous materials not subject to immersion
- Recommended dry film thickness 35 - 50 μm (1.4 - 2.0 mils) depending on system ￼￼ ￼￼￼￼
- Theoretical coverage rate 14.3 m2 per litre at 35 μm
- Dry to touch 1 hour ￼ ￼￼￼￼
- Overcoating Interval Minimum: 12 hours Maximum: Unlimited ￼￼￼
- Full cure after 7 days
- Recommended thinner THINNER 21-06
- Pot life 4 hours at 20°C (68°F)
- Available in 4 and 20 litres.