This product is now discontinued. Please contact us for an alternative.
SigmaShield 420 is a two component reinforced high solids polyamide adduct cured epoxy coating designed for use on cargo tanks of bulk or oil carriers and storage tanks.
SigmaShield 420 can be used as a build coat for underwater and boot top systems and offers a high level of resistance to seawater while offering outstanding resistance to abrasion and impact.
SigmaShield 420 can be applied using brush, roller or airless and air spray and is touch dry in 3 hours. After 10 hours you will be able to apply a second coating that leaves you with a high performance epoxy coating with a red brown or grey finish.
Surface and Environment
SigmaShield 420 is highly suited for use in atmospheric conditions on substrates that require abrasion and impact resistance. SigmaShield 420 can be applied to all surfaces that have been previously coated with Sigmacover 280 or 220.
- Two component reinforced high solids polyamine adduct cured epoxy coating.
- Coating for cargo tanks of bulk- or oil carriers and storage tanks.
- Build coat for underwater- and boot top systems.
- Excellent abrasion and impact resistance.
- Outstanding (sea)water resistance.
- Easy to clean.
- Theoretical spreading rate 5.4 m