This product is now out of stock. Please contact our technical team for a suitable alternative.
Sika Everbuild Block Paving Seal is a clear resin with low odour. Easy to apply and enhance the surface appearance of patios and block paving and is extremely easy to clean and maintain.
Sika Everbuild Block Paving Seal is a clear resin developed to enhance the surface or block paving. Clear Resin Block Seal impregnates and seals block paving. Sika Block Paving Seal Resists Oil and diesel & improves overall appearance of the block paving. Coverage approximately 5m2 to 8m2 per litre
Sika Everbuild Block Paving Seal is best used in vehicle and pedestrian areas and works brilliantly on new and existing drives. With excellent impregnating properties and water, chemical and oil resistance, you can use Sika Everbuild Block Paving Seal safe in the knowledge that whichever surface you apply it to, it will do the job properly. As with any Sika Everbuild product, Sika Block Paving Seal offers high protective properties, and ensures a low gloss finish. You can use this product in parking areas, walkways, paths and any cementitious surface exposed to trafficking.
Sika Everbuild Block Paving Seal is a product developed from a clear resin with low odour. Easy to apply, Sika Everbuild Block Paving Seal works to enhance the surface appearance and is extremely easy to clean and maintain. Two coats of Sika Block Paving Seal usually proves to be enough and the first coat should always be applied uniformly to avoid leaving puddles. Apply the second coat at a 90 degree angle to the first coat to ensure a stronger finish and high quality enhancement. Leave for at least 6 hours before pedestrian traffic and 24 hours until vehicle traffic. 2 coats of Block Paving Seal will ensure extra protection.
Surface and Environment
For new areas, remove all loose material by brush and or vacuum. Ensure joints are filled with compacted kiln dried sand such as Sika Setting Sand Narrow Joint Filler; For existing areas, remove all oil grease & diesel stains; Remove weeds, algae etc with a product such as Centrecoat GS36; Ensure all areas are completely dry before applying Sika Block Paving Seal.
- Sika Block Paving Seal offers a clear low gloss finish
- Developed from a clear resin
- Low odour
- Enhances appearance
- Easier to clean and maintain
- Resistant to oil and diesel spillage
- Treating perimeter first apply the first coat by roller, spreading liberally and uniformly avoid leaving puddles
- Always ensure a wet edge is maintained to avoid a striping effect
- Apply the second coat at right angles to the first maximum of 24 hours between coats
- Allow at least 6 hours before pedestrian traffic and 24 hours for vehicle traffic
- Always do a small test before coating a complete area
- Approximate Consumption: 5m2 to 8m2 per litre
- 2nd coat will go much further than the first
- Available in 5 and 20 litres.