Sika Everbuild Setting Sand is a narrow joint filler to stop weeds and moss from growing in the joints of block paving and paving slabs, block paving and sets.
Sika Everbuild Setting Sand is a narrow joint filler has been developed as a permanent solution to stop weeds and moss from growing in the joints of block paving and paving slabs. Setting Sand is much faster than the traditional method of mixing sand and cement together and pointing the joints, you just simply brush the Sika Everbuild Setting Sand over the paving working it into the joints then sprinkle water over the surface with a watering can.
Sika Everbuild Setting Sand is best used as a weed repellent for the joints in block paving. Once applied, the result is perfect pointing that will not shrink, wash out or even crack over time to all types paving of block paving.
Sika Everbuild Setting Sand is easy to apply by using the brush in method. After you are happy with an even spread, sprinkle water on the cracks and allow to dry. 20Kg bags allow for large surface coverage. Contact us today if you want to know more about this fantastic patio protector.
Surface and Environment
Sika Everbuild Setting Sand has been developed for pointing narrow joints between 2 and 5 mm wide with a minimum depth of 25 mm when cured it is compatible with products such as Sika Everbuild Block Paving Seal a surface sealer that will enhance the look of paving and block paving setts as well as providing resistance to fat and oil stains and even diesel spillage.
- Sika Everbuild Setting Sand for narrow joints 2-5mm wide (min. 25mm deep)
- Available in a buff colour
- Developed for use on patios, paving and driveways etc.
- Easy to use - just brush in and water
- Faster than traditional pointing methods
- Dries hard but flexible
- Sika Setting Sand will not wash out once cured
- Resists both weed growth and ants
- Compatible with Sika Everbuild Block Paving
- For pointing of all types of block paving, drives and paths
- Available in 20 kg bags