This product has been discontinued please call for an alternative.
Sikafloor-354 is a two component, solvent-free, floor paint for flooring in industrial environments.
Sikafloor-354 is a two component, solvent-free, epoxy seal coat designed to provide mechanical resistance to broadcast systems. 354 is a high quality product that works extremely well at providing toughness and durability to flooring in an industrial environment.
Sikafloor-354 offers a high level of mechanical resistance along with abrasion resistance to bring you an all round coating, that not only protects, but looks great on the eye too.
Sikafloor-354 is easy to apply to surfaces that have been appropriately prepared, in the sense that all loose debris and contamination has been removed and the surface is dry and clean. Sikafloor-354 can be applied using brush or spray, and is available to you in most BS and RAL colours on request.
Surface and Environment
Sikafloor-354 can be used internally or externally in an industrial environment to provide an ultra tough coating to broadcast systems found in car parks, warehouses and various ramps.
- Sikafloor-354 is a two part, tough elastic, coloured, solvent free, epoxy seal coat
- Abrasion resistant seal coat with high mechanical resistance for broadcast systems
- Offers crack-bridging properties in industrial flooring
- Particularly suitable for car park decks, ramps and warehouses etc.
- Consumption 2.2kg square metres please refer to datasheet for further information
- Conforms to the requirements of DIN 4101-1/14 for Class B1 (combustibility classification for floorings), Report-No. 16-9005528000b, FMPA Stuttgart, Germany, May 2004
- Available in most BS4800 and RAL colours. please call
- Available in 25kg
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.