Sikafloor 420 is a one part, elastic, low solvent containing, low odour, UV resistant, coloured, moisture triggered polyurethane resin coating.
Sikafloor 420 may only be used by experienced professionals. Smooth or slip resistant, UV resistant, waterproof, abrasion resistant coating for concrete and cementitious screed substrates. Ideal for light to medium mechanical exposure. Suitable for balconies, terraces, footbridges, stairways etc. Low odour formulation, High solids, Moisture triggered, UV resistant, non-yellowing, Weather resistant, Abrasion resistant with normal use, Slip resistant surfaces are possible, A range of finishes are available.
The surface must be clean, dry and free of all contaminants such as dirt, oil, grease, coatings and surface treatments, etc. All dust, loose and friable material must be completely removed from all surfaces before application of the product, preferably by vacuum. Pull of strength shall not be less than 1.5 N/mm2. If in doubt apply a test area first. Prior to use stir Sikafloor®-420 mechanically for 3 minutes. If required the Extender T should be added into the Sikafloor 420 until a uniform mix has been achieved. Over mixing must be avoided to minimise air entrainment. Can be applied by brush, roller or squeegee. At higher coverage rates Sikafloor 420 may be poured and spread evenly with a trowel. Clean all tools and application equipment with Thinner C immediately after use.
- Classification of reaction to fire performance in accordance with EN 13501-1:2007+A1:2009. Reaction to fire classification: Dfl-s1
- Coating for concrete protection according to the requirements of the EN 13813:2002, DoP 98311139 and provided with the CE-mark
- Ignitability of building products subjected to direct impingement of flame. Part 2: Single flame source test. Passed.
- Odour concentration (EN 13725:2003), tested at Odournet GmbH in Germany
- Pot Life: The material in opened containers should be applied immediately. With open containers surface film formation will happen within 1-2 hours. High temperatures and high air humidity will accelerate curing significantly.
- Consumption: 0.3 - 1.2 kg/m2/mm depending on the application.
- Available in 5 and 15 Litres