Sikagard® 850 AG is a clear permanent anti-graffiti anti-fly poster coating for concrete, masonry, wood and metal surfaces, graffiti can easily be removed without any cleaning solvents
Sikagard 850 AG has been formulated from polyorganosiloxanes polymer and solvents, making for highly weather resistant, UV resistant and vapour permeable anti-graffiti coating. Other great advantages of 850AG are its low dirt pick and water repellence. It can be applied to most concrete masonry, wood and steel surfaces as well as mineral substrates that have been previously treated with a hydrophobic impregnation. 850 AG will provided a clear wet look finish that will enhance colour.
The major benefit of Sikagard® 850 AG has over similar anti-graffiti coatings, is that graffiti and fly poster can be removed without the need for cleaning solvents. To remove graffiti and fly posters simply hose down the surface whilst scrubbing with a stiff brush or clean absorbent cloth. And being a permanent coating there is no need to re-apply 850 AG after cleaning.
Sikagard® 850 AG is ideal for application onto concrete masonry, wood, steel, mineral substrate that have been previously treated with a hydrophobic impregnation, bridges, walls, plus many more
Sikagard® 850 AG is ideal for walls, bridges, buildings, street furniture, lamp posts, truck sides, wood, steel, timber, concrete, mineral substrates that have been previously treated with a hydrophobic impregnation, previously coated, masonry plus many more
Sikagard 850AG can be applied by long haired brush, roller or airless sprayer. Before application surface will need to be sound, clean, dry and free from loose and friable particles.
All surfaces a part from timber will first need to be primed. To prime the surface apply a coat of Sikagard 850 AG diluted by 20-30% volume with white spirit.
Following the primer, coat apply an un-diluted coat of Sikagard 850 AG. After completion of application allow the coating to cure for up to 7 days.
To remove graffiti and fly posters, simply hose the surface with cold water whilst scrubbing with a stiff brush or absorbent cloth.
- Sikagard® 850 AG
- Can be applied to concrete, masonry, timber, brick and metal surfaces
- Theoretical consumption of 150 to 250 g/m2
- Permanent – graffiti can be removed various times without damaging the protection
- Poster prevention – fly posters simply cannot stick on treated surface
- No chemical agent required for cleaning
- Cleaning requires only cold water pressure (80 to 100 bars). Alternatively, graffiti can be removed using a simple hose and rubbing down with a suitable absorbent clean cloth or stiff brush
- Water vapour permeable
- Low water absorption
- Very good resistance against weathering and ageing
- High UV resistance and gloss retention
- Very low dirt pick-up
- Colour enhancement – wet look
- Can be applied with via long haired brush, roller or airless sprayer