Sikagard®-Wallcoat N is a protective and mechanical resistant, coloured coating for interior wall surfaces of concrete and cementitious substrates.
Sikagard®-Wallcoat N is a two part, coloured, water dispersed epoxy resin. Providing good chemical and mechanical resistance as well as providing a good bond on damp surfaces.
Sikagard®-Wallcoat N is a coloured coating for use on interior wall surfaces of concrete or cementitious substrates. It is suitable for production facilities, storage and logistic areas. Attention should be paid to the substrate moisture content, relative humidity and dew point, prior to application. Sikagard®-Wallcoat N can be applied by roller or airless spray. Please refer to the Product Data Sheet for more information.
Sikagard® Wallcoat N may only be used by experienced professionals. It is ideal for application on concrete and cementitious substrates or as a coloured seal coat for interior wall surfaces. Suitable for clean rooms. Suitable for production facilities in the food and beverage industry, car parks, storage and logistic areas.
- Solvent free
- Good mechanical and chemical resistance
- High build
- Impervious to liquids
- Easy to clean
- High resistance to carbonation
- Excellent decontamination properties
- Good opacity
- Easy to mix and to apply
Concrete substrates must be mechanically prepared with grinding equipment, abrasive blast cleaning or scarifying equipment to remove cement laitance and to achieve an open textured surface. Sikagard®-Wallcoat N must be thoroughly mixed with a low speed stirrer and applied by roller. Please see the Product Data Sheet
Surface and Environment
Sikagard®-Wallcoat N is for use on interior concrete and cementitious substrates, in industrial and commercial environments, where the need for protection against chemical and mechanical attack is paramount.
- Coating for concrete protection according the requirements of EN 1505-2/2004, DoP 0208070300100000021008, certified by FPC Notified Body and provided with CE-Marking
- Frauenhofer Institut, IPA, test report SI 1103-544, measurement of biological resistance according ISO 846, May 2011
- Frauenhofer Institut, IPA, test report SI 1103-544, outgassing properties according ISO 14644-8 ISO 16000-6, -9, -11, May 2011
- ILF Magdeburg; Germany, report No. 3-063/2007, Decontamination of contaminated surfaces according DIN 25415 , May 2007
- Bodycote, Warrington Brandhaus, test report No. 2008-2023.1-K1, classification reaction to fire according EN 13501-1, November 2008
- MPA Dresden, test report No. 2008-B-1002/02, reaction to fire according DIN 4102, part 1, April 2008
- According USGBC LEED Rating Sikagard® Wallcoat N conforms to the requirements of LEED EQ Credit 4.2: Low –Emitting Materials: Paints & Coatings SCAQMD Method 304-91 VOC Content < 100g/l
|Type:||Water Based Epoxy Seal Coat|
|Stock Colours:||RAL 7032 Pebble Grey|
|Tintable:||On Request. Please note, bespoke tints are non refundable / exchangable.|
|VOC Content:||140.0g per Litre|
|Suitable Substrates:||For Application on concrete and cementitious substrates or as a coloured seal coat for interior wall surfaces|
|Application Method:||Brush, Roller or Airless Spray|
|Theoretical Coverage:||0.28 Kg per m2 per layer|
|Wet Film Thickness (WFT):|
|Dry Film Thickness (DFT):||0.15mm per layer|
|Pot Life:||90 minutes at 20°C|
|Touch Dry:||3 hours at 20°C|
|Overcoatable:||After 3 hours - 7 days at 20°C|
|Fully Cured:||7 days at 20°C|
|Cleaner / Thinner:||-|
|Shelf Life:||12 months unopened|
|Packaging:||Available in 20 Kg|