Sikafloor ProSeal is a curing compound which cures, seals and provides and abrasion resistant, anti-dust coating to new concrete surfaces,
Sikafloor ProSeal is a solvent based, clear acrylic resin polymer solution which is used to cure, harden and seal fresh or hardened concrete.
Sikafloor ProSeal is used for curing and sealing fresh concrete floors. Sikafloor ProSeal is a curing compound that limits the drying and cracking of new concrete surfaces and also provides an anti-dust treatment and improvement in the abrasion resistance of existing concrete surfaces. It is suitable for interior and exterior applictions.
- Sikafloor® ProSeal is used for optimum curing and sealing of fresh concrete floors and structures
- Curing compound in order to limit surface drying and cracking
- Provides curing and sealing for Sikafloor® dry shake hardeners
- Anti-dust treatment and improvement of the abrasion resistance of existing concrete surfaces
- Suitable for exterior and interior application
- Excellent moisture retention
- Curing Efficiency to ASTM C - 156 is 75%
- Good adhesion to old and new concrete
- Quick drying
- Helps control dusting for both new and existing concrete floor surfaces
- Effectively cures and seals concrete surfaces in a single, economic operation
- Non yellowing
- Easy application by spray or roller
Fresh concrete surfaces must be free of bleed water and have sufficient strength to withstand finishing operations. Hardened or old concrete must be prepared by high pressure jet wash or abrasive blast cleaning. All dust, loose and friable material must be completely removed from all surfaces. After mixing with a low speed electric stirrer, Sikafloor ProSeal can be applied in a continuous even film by low pressure spray. Application is also possible by brush or roller. Please see the Sikafloor ProSeal Product Data Sheet for more information.
Surface and Environment
Sikafloor ProSeal is a clear liquid that cures, hardens and seals concrete surfaces. It is particularly useful at inhibiting dust and improving the abrasion resistance of the substrate.
- Tested for water retention according to ASTM C-156 for curing liquids type 1, class
- Conforms to the requirements of EN 13813 SR - B 1.5. Epoxy textured roller and seal coat according to EN 13813:2002, DoP 02 08 03 04 005 0 000004 1049 and provided with the CE-mark
|Type:||Solvent based Acrylic Resin|
|Suitable Substrates:||For used to cure, harden and seal fresh or hardened concrete|
|Application Method:||Brush, Roller, Low Pressure Spray|
|Theoretical Coverage:||0.1 - 0.25 litres per m2 per coat|
|Wet Film Thickness (WFT):|
|Dry Film Thickness (DFT):|
|Induction Time:||Supplied ready for use. Stir thoroughly before use for a minimum of 2 minutes using a low speed electric stirrer (~300 rpm).|
|Overcoatable:||After 25 minutes at 20°C|
|Cleaner / Thinner:||Sika Thinner C|
|Shelf Life:||12 months from date of production, if stored properly in original, unopened and undamaged sealed containers|
|Packaging:||Available in 25 and 200 Litres|