We currently have an excess of 5 Litre tins in White available at discount. These tins have an expiry date of August 2018, though should be fine once this date has passed. Please contact our technical team for further info on expiry dates and how they can affect the product. We can tint the remaining White tins. Please contact us to see if your colour is possible.
Sikagard® 403W Formerly Liquid Plastics Steridex or Sikagard® 203W is a single component, waterborne, hygiene paint, for walls and ceilings.
Sikagard® 403W (203W) is a single component, waterborne modified acrylic resin hygiene paint that can be used as an intermediate and surface coating for walls and ceilings and is available in a range of softer shades.
Sikagard® 403W (203W) is for application to walls and ceilings within environments where cleanliness and hygiene levels are of the utmost importance. Sikagard® 403W provides an easily cleaned surface, which makes it extremely suitable in environments where control of bacteria is a priority. for example, within the food and beverage industry, hospitals, healthcare facilities and kitchens.
Sikagard® 403W (203W) provides excellent coverage and due to the paints opacity, provides an easily applied elastomeric matt coating, that resists cracking and flaking, when exposed to high levels of atmospheric moisture. Sikagard® 203W should be applied with a conventional spray. Application by brush or roller is possible, but the resultant surface migh be lightly textured. Theoretical coverage 3.7m2 per litre
Surface and Environment
Sikagard® 403W (203W) is suitable for use on internal walls which need to be easily cleaned on a regular basis. It has good resistance to repeated cleaning regimes (using mild detergents and cleaning solutions). Sikagard® 403W (203W) can be applied to concrete, bricks, cement based and gypsum substrates, metallic surfaces, timber, tiles and plastic. The use of Sikagard® 403W will provide a tough and durable result.
- Eurofins, test report No. 392-2014-0027 0301, VOC emission acc
- French. regulations Decret DEVL 11019093D, March 23, 2011
- Decret DEVL 11034675A, April 19, 2011
- PRA, test report No. 77388-004, gloss, fineness, grind wet scrub resistance and contrast ratio acc. EN 13300, June 15th 2001
- Exova Warrigtonfire, test report No. WF 343711, classification reaction to fire acc. according EN 13501-1:2007+A1:2009, March 30th 2007 November 2008
- IMSL, test report No. 2014/02/011.1A-1, determination of antibacterial activity acc. ISO 22196, August 30th 2011
- 4wardtesting, test report No. C2882, water vapour transmission rate and water vapour permeability acc. ISO 7783-1:2000 (superseded by EN ISO 7783:2011, November 30th 2011)
- Suitable as a base, mid and top coat for internal walls and ceilings
- Sikagard® 403W (203W) Formerly Liquid Plastics Steridex
- Matt finish
- Multi-surface coating
- Good resistance to repeated cleaning regimes
- Tough and highly durable
- Good covering and hiding power (opacity)
- Good water vapour permeability
- Elastomeric - resists cracking and flaking
- Seamless, easy to clean finish
- Low odour
- Dry film thickness approx. 0.13 mm per coat
- Wet film thickness 270 microns per coat
- 5 litres is expected to cover approx 19.25 square metres per coat
- Theoretical coverage 3.7m2 per litre at 0.36 kg m2 per coat
- Available in 5 litres or 15 litres