This product has been discontinued. Please call our technical team in regards alternatives.
Sikagard® 215W, formerly Liquid Plastics Sterisheen Si, is a single component, coloured, waterborne, modified, acrylic resin surface coating that contains a silver ion based in-film preservative. Sikagard® 215W is part of Promain extensive range of Hygiene coatings designed for use on walls and ceilings, internally.
Sikagard® 215W is commonly used for providing an antibacterial coating for use in environments where cleanliness and hygiene are extremely important and standards need to be maintained to a high level at all times. Sikagard® 215W provides a tough , abrasive coating that can be cleaned on a regular basis using mild detergents and cleaners. Ideal for use in hospitals and Kitchens exposed to differing contaminants every day.
Sikagard® 215W can be applied using brush, roller or spray offering excellent hiding power and coverage rates of approximately 6m2 per litre, per coat. Sikagard® 215W is quick drying, tough and very durable and dries to form a seamless, mid-sheen finish, available in a selection of pale and light shades.
Surface and Environment
Sikagard® 215W has been designed especially for use on walls and ceilings in environments that are exposed to bacteria on a daily basis, to provide a surface that can be easily cleaned regularly without damaging the surface. Sikagard® 215W is suited for use on concrete, brickwork, metallic surfaces, timber, tiles and plastic and so can be used for most appliances found in the working industry.
- Sikagard® 215W.
- Formerly Liquid Plastics Sterisheen SI.
- A single component, coloured, waterborne, modified acrylic resin based surface coating containing a silver ion based in-film preservative.
- Coloured coating for internal walls and ceilings.
- For concrete, bricks, cement based and gypsum substrates, metallic surfaces, timber, tiles and plastic.
- Suitable for clean rooms in the electronics, pharmaceutical and medical industry.
- Also suitable for food and beverage industry, hospitals, healthcare facilities, kitchens and prisons and leisure facilities.
- Maintenance layer on existing coatings.
- Easy application.
- Fast drying, two coats in one working day.
- Elastomeric, resists cracking and flaking.
- Good resistance to repeated cleaning regimes using mild detergents and cleaning solutions.
- Tough and highly durable.
- Good water vapour permeability.
- Seamless, easy clean mid-sheen finish.
- Good covering and hiding power.
- Low odour.
- 5 litres is expected to cover 30m2 each coat.
- Available in 5 and 15 litres.