This product has now been discontinued please call our technical team for an alternative .
Sikagard® 307W, formerly Liquid Plastics Sterisept, is a single component, coloured, waterborne, modified, coating that contains an inorganic in-film preservative. Sikagard® 307W is part of Promains extensive range of Hygiene coatings designed for use on walls and ceilings, internally.
Sikagard® 307W is commonly used for providing an antibacterial coating for use in environments where cleanliness and hygiene are extremely important and standards need to be maintained to a high level at all times. Sikagard® 307W provides a tough , abrasive coating that can be cleaned on a regular basis using mild detergents and cleaners. Ideal for use in hospitals and Kitchens exposed to differing contaminants every day.
Sikagard® 307W can be applied using brush, roller or spray offering excellent hiding power and coverage rates of approximately 6m2 per litre, per coat. Sikagard® 307W is quick drying, tough and very durable and dries to form a seamless, glossy finish, available in a selection of pale and light shades.
Surface and Environment
Sikagard® 307W has been designed especially for use on walls and ceilings in environments that are exposed to bacteria on a daily basis, to provide a surface that can be easily cleaned regularly without damaging the surface. Sikagard® 307W is suited for use on concrete, brickwork, metallic surfaces, timber, tiles and plastic and so can be used for most appliances found in the working industry.
- Sikagard® 307W.
- Formerly Liquid Plastics Sterisept.
- A single component, coloured, waterborne acrylic/polyurethane resin based surface coating containing an inorganic in-film preservative.
- Coloured seal coating for internal walls and ceilings.
- For concrete, bricks, cement based and gypsum substrates, metallic surfaces, timber, tiles and plastic.
- Suitable for clean rooms in the pharmaceutical and medical industry.
- Also suitable for food and beverage industry, hospitals, healthcare facilities, kitchens, prisons and leisure facilities.
- Maintenance layer on existing coatings.
- Easy application.
- Fast drying, two coats in one working day.
- Elastomeric, resists cracking and flaking.
- Good resistance to repeated cleaning regimes using mild detergents and cleaning solutions.
- Hard finish, impact, scratch and abrasion resistant.
- Leach resistant in-film preservative.
- Seamless, glossy, easy clean finish.
- Good covering and hiding power (opacity).
- Low odour.
- 5 litres is expected to cover 29m2 per coat.