This product has now been discontinued please call our technical team for an alternative .
Sikagard® 307W, formerly Liquid Plastics Sterisept, is a single component, coloured, waterborne, modified, coating that contains an inorganic in-film preservative. Sikagard® 307W is part of Promains extensive range of Hygiene coatings designed for use on walls and ceilings, internally.
Sikagard® 307W is commonly used for providing an antibacterial coating for use in environments where cleanliness and hygiene are extremely important and standards need to be maintained to a high level at all times. Sikagard® 307W provides a tough , abrasive coating that can be cleaned on a regular basis using mild detergents and cleaners. Ideal for use in hospitals and Kitchens exposed to differing contaminants every day.
Sikagard® 307W can be applied using brush, roller or spray offering excellent hiding power and coverage rates of approximately 6m2 per litre, per coat. Sikagard® 307W is quick drying, tough and very durable and dries to form a seamless, glossy finish, available in a selection of pale and light shades.
Surface and Environment
Sikagard® 307W has been designed especially for use on walls and ceilings in environments that are exposed to bacteria on a daily basis, to provide a surface that can be easily cleaned regularly without damaging the surface. Sikagard® 307W is suited for use on concrete, brickwork, metallic surfaces, timber, tiles and plastic and so can be used for most appliances found in the working industry.
- Sikagard® 307W.
- Formerly Liquid Plastics Sterisept.
- A single component, coloured, waterborne acrylic/polyurethane resin based surface coating containing an inorganic in-film preservative.
- Coloured seal coating for internal walls and ceilings.
- For concrete, bricks, cement based and gypsum substrates, metallic surfaces, timber, tiles and plastic.
- Suitable for clean rooms in the pharmaceutical and medical industry.
- Also suitable for food and beverage industry, hospitals, healthcare facilities, kitchens, prisons and leisure facilities.
- Maintenance layer on existing coatings.
- Easy application.
- Fast drying, two coats in one working day.
- Elastomeric, resists cracking and flaking.
- Good resistance to repeated cleaning regimes using mild detergents and cleaning solutions.
- Hard finish, impact, scratch and abrasion resistant.
- Leach resistant in-film preservative.
- Seamless, glossy, easy clean finish.
- Good covering and hiding power (opacity).
- Low odour.
- 5 litres is expected to cover 29m2 per coat.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.