This product is now discontinued. Please contact our technical team for an alternative.
Sikagard® 317W is a single component, coloured, waterborne, acrylic/polyurethane resin based surface coating, which contains a silver ion based in-film preservative.
This coating provides a seamless, glossy finish, and will provide high-quality coverage consistently, due to the use of elastomeric, which will prevent any cracking or flaking. Sikagard® 317W provides a hard wearing durable finish, and is impact, scratch and abrasion resistant.
Sikagard® 317W is suitable for a number of different surfaces, such as concrete, bricks, metallic surfaces, tiles, plastic, cement based and gypsum substrates, and timber. This versatility allows for use in multiple different industries, including the food and beverage industry, hospitals, health-care facilities, kitchens, prisons and leisure facilities. This product is intended to provide a maintenance layer for existing coatings, in order to keep them looking in the best condition possible. The durability of Sikagard® 218W allows the product to be subject to repeated cleaning regimes, using mild detergents and cleaning solutions, as well as standing strong against water vapour. This product will also stand strong against impact, scratches and abrasion.
Sikagard® 317W is easily applied, through the use of roller, brush or airless spray.. However, roller and brush applications are also suitable for this product. Sikagard® 317W is quick drying, allowing for the application of two coats in one working day. The product is available in 5 litres and 15 litres, with 5 litres expecting to cover 50m2 per coat.
Surface and Environment
Sikagard® 317W works on a number of different surfaces, including concrete, metallic surfaces and tiles. The product is intended for internal walls and ceilings, and is suitable for a number of different industries, due to its durability and low odour.
- Sikagard® 317W.
- Formerly Liquid Plastics Sterisept SI.
- A single component, coloured, waterborne acrylic/polyurethane resin based surface coating containing a silver ion based in-film preservative.
- Coloured coating for internal walls and ceilings.
- For concrete, bricks, cement based and gypsum substrates, metallic surfaces, timber, tiles and plastic.
- Suitable for clean rooms in the pharmaceutical and medical industry.
- Also suitable for use in the food and beverage industry, hospitals, healthcare facilities, kitchens and prisons and leisure facilities.
- Maintenance layer on existing coatings.
- Easy application.
- Fast drying, two coats in one working day.
- Elastomeric, resists cracking and flaking.
- Good resistance to repeated cleaning regimes using mild detergents and cleaning solutions.
- Hard finish, impact, scratch and abrasion resistant.
- Seamless, glossy, easy clean finish.
- Good covering and hiding power.
- Low odour.
- 5 litres is expected to cover 50m2 each coat.
- Available in 5 and 15 Litres
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.