Epoxy Line Paint, is a single pack road line paint, chemical and fuel resistance with an slip resistant finish for roads, airport runways etc.
Centrecoat Epoxy Line Paint can be applied to most road surfaces and is available in yellow, black and white for producing a matt finish. Centrecoat Epoxy Line Paint offers excellent hard wearing characteristics with an anti skid finish.
Centrecoat Epoxy Line Paint can be applied using roller or brush but is highly recommended for use with Spray Line Marking Machines for a more accurate, pleasing result that offers a theoretical coverage rate of 59m by 5cm wide, per litre. Centrecoat Epoxy Line Paint is touch dry after just 10 minutes and can be recoated after just 1-2 hours if this is necessary to achieve full opacity.
Surface and Environment
Centrecoat Epoxy Line Paint can be applied to most common road surfaces such as tarmac and asphalt as well as concrete, wood, brick and paving found in car parks, aerodromes, factories, roads, airports, carriageways, car parking spaces, cycle lanes, sports facilities and playgrounds.
- Offers a fast drying time and can be applied to most road surfaces also concrete, wood, brick and paving
- Single Pack Epoxy Road Striping (Marking) Paint has good wear and anti-skid characteristics
- Epoxy Road Marking Paint is ideal for car parks, aerodromes, factories, roads, airports and sports facilities and playgrounds.
- Epoxy road line marking paint can be applied by brush, roller and spray line marking machine
- Theoretical coverage rate for line paint is a line 59m long by 5 cm wide, per litre
- Available in 5 and 20 litre tins for easy handling.