Please note, we can only deliver this product to the card holders address. Contact our sales team for more information.
SKYVAC Industrial 85 (Wet & Dry) free standing gutter cleaning system features a high performance gutter cleaning machine with lightweight poles capable of reaching up to 12 metres / 40ft.
SKYVAC Commercial 85 Gutter Cleaning System is a wet and dry vacuum unit that is recommended for both commercial and domestic use.
Unlike other gutter cleaning machines on the market, the SKYVAC Industrial 85 industrial model is not an ‘off the shelf’ vacuum. The powerful system has 50% more suction lift power than its nearest rival and a bespoke side glide entry, making it the World’s Most Powerful Freestanding Gutter Cleaning Machine.
This machine is ideal for small businesses or large property owners looking for a quality solution to potentially dangerous and time consuming gutter cleaning. Promain can arrange a site visit demonstration or training. Contact our technical team on 01462 421333 opt2 to discuss your requirements.
- Package now includes New Elite Poles – lightest weight to size ratio on gutter cleaning market
- 3 industrial strength vacuum motors giving huge suction power of 150 inches of water lift (most 3 motor vacuum will give 90" water lift).
- New side glide entrance eliminating time consuming blockages associated with front entrance machines
- Unique PowerMix feature gives 50% more suction lift power than it's nearest rival
- All terrain steel chassis with stainless steel container
- Tipping chassis
- Multi-Purpose washable cartridge filter
- Locking front castors
- New Vac Release Pole, simply twist the cuff to cut the vacuum suction and see the turf safely fall to ground, a massive productivity gain
- Wet & Dry SkyVac Industrial 85 Vacuum
- SkyVac Elite Carbon Fibre Poles: 1.5 metres long, plus one New Vac Release Pole
- 6 metres of flexi pick up hose (50mm diameter)
- Crevice end tool
- Steel dirt breaker
- Tapered end tool
- Daily end tool
- Long end tool
- Pole and accessory carrying bag
|Motor Wattage:||3300 watts max (three motors)|
|Water Lift:||150” (largest on gutter cleaning market)|
|Air Flow Movement:||8000 litres per minute|
|Decibel Level:||72 dB|
|Container Capacity:||78 Litres|
|Mains Connection:||240v or 110v @ 32 amp|
|Power Cable Length:||10 metres|
|L x W x H (cm):||60 x 64 x 114cm|
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.