The Skyvac BacVac is an internal high reach vacuum system that you can just plug in and go. With a tank capacity of 8 litres, a 90 inch lift and a comfort fit harness, you can easily clean those previously inaccessible areas.
Ideally suited for internal high reach applications, the SkyVac BacVac 240V is equipped with a comfort fit harness which enables you to move freely and gain access where upright vacuums cannot go.
- Available in corded mains or cable free battery
- Extremely lightweight
- Effective filtration system
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Tank capacity of 8L
- Swivel vacuum hose adaptor allows the use of either hand
- Switchbox is positioned at the waist for easy reach
Included As Standard
- Commercial vacuum
- Carbon fibre poles - 2 or 4
- 2x flexi pick up hose (one for floor tools and one for carbon fibre suction poles)
- 4 assorted brushes
- Small sidewinder
- Small half round vac brush
- Cartridge filter
- Paper filter bag
- Pole and accessory carrying bag
- Standard accessory floor tool kits so that the unit can be used as a conventional Back Pack Vac
- Motor Wattage: 1000 watts
- Air Flow Movement: 3,240 litres per minute
- Decibel Level: 59 dB
- Container Capacity: 8 litres
- Mains Connection: 240v
- Power Cable Length: 15 metres
- Weight: 5.2 kg
- L x W x H (cm): 31 x 25 x 5
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.