Please note, we can only deliver this product to the card holders address. Contact our sales team for more information.
Skyvac Cell enables you to move around freely to gain access to high and low areas. Featuring a small charger battery pack and a high powered motor means it has 80% of the suction power that cable operated vacuums use without the strain of being tied down.
The SkyVac Cell is ideal for internal cleaning and both high and low reach applications where upright vacuums cannot go.
- Smart charger battery management system that never overpowers itself for maximum life span
- High-powered motor reaches 80% of suction power that cabled operated vacuums use
- Integrated voltage indicator
Included As Standard
- Carbon Fibre poles – 2 or 4
- 4 Assorted brushes
- Small sidewinder
- Small half round vac brush
- Standard accessory floor tool kits so unit can be used as a conventional Vacuum
- Smart battery charger
- Smart HEPA filter available
- Pole and accessory carrying bag
- Motor Wattage: 450 watts
- Air Flow Movement: 2280 litres per minute
- Charging Time: 1 Hour
- Running Time: 40 minutes with one battery and 80 minutes with two batteries
- Decible Level: 70 dB
- Container Capacity: 9 Litres
- Weight: 10.2 Kg
- L x W x H (cm): 45 x 45 x 41
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.