Please note, we can only deliver this product to the card holders address if you order online. If you would like us to deliver to an alternative address, please contact our sales team.
SKYVAC Up and Down Package gives you and all in one the solution on a variety of cleaning tasks including gutters, high reach vacuuming, hard surface cleaning, and vehicle cleaning.
This SKYVAC Up and Down Package is ideal for contractors looking to expand their horizons with industrial cleaning facilities. If you already deal in gutter maintenance, property maintenance or window cleaning this package is ideal for you.
This package provides you with a suitable gutter cleaner for use within large commercial envionments. The driveway cleaner - The Pro Electric with 12" Flat Surface Cleaner is ideal for cleaning of block paving, concrete, flagstones, tarmac driveways, imprinted concrete driveways, decking, car parks, garden features, garden furniture, dwarf walls and more. It is even useful for the cleaning of vehicles.
The SkyVac Up and Down Package includes:
The SkyVac Up and Down Package Includes
- Gutter cleaning (up to 4 storeys high)
- High-reach vacuuming
- Leaf blowing (added blow function feature)
- Wet and dry pick up (indoors or outdoors)
- Pond dredging
- Pressure Control Valve
- Detergent Feeder
- Pressure Gauge
- SkyVac Atom
- Inspection Camera with Monitor (non recordable)
- 4 Carbon Fibre Suction Poles to reach the height of 6 metres (20ft)
- A full set of gutter cleaning tools
- A Floor Vacuuming Set
- A carry bag
- Slip Stream Pro Electric
- 12" Flat Surface Cleaner
- Motor Wattage: 1600 watts max
- Water Lift:110”
- Air Flow Movement: 3800 litres per minute
- Decibel Level:60 dB
- Container Capacity: 35 Litres
- Mains Connection: 240v
- Power Cable Length: 8 metres
- Weight: 8 Kg
- L x W x H (cm): 37 x 40 x 79
- Litres per minute: 10.5 litres per minute
- PSI: 1900
- Bar: 130
- Voltage: 230v
- Electric Current:: 10.5 Amps
- Weight: 22.6 Kg
- L x W x H (cm): 41 x 26 x 10
12" Flat Surface Cleaner
- Weight: 4.5kg
- Cleaning Width: 12”
- Max Operating Pressure: 276 Bar
- Max Delivery Rate: 30 LPM
- Max Water Inlet Temperature: 60°C
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.