Teamac Smooth Deck Paint is a Smooth Finish Deck Paint for use on wooden, metal or GRP boats and Yachts
Teamac Smooth Deck Paint is a Smooth Finish Deck Paint for use on wooden, metal or GRP boats and Yachts. Teamac Smooth Deck Paint is conventional, durable, protective and available in green, red or grey. Deck Paints are critical in ensuring that a Boats Decking is protected from the harsh elements and provide a safe surface that also protects the boat.
PROMAIN ARE DELIGHTED TO MAKE A DONATION TO THE ROYAL NATIONAL LIFEBOAT INSTITUTION FOR EVERY TIN OF TEAMAC DECK PAINT ORDERED THROUGH US.
Teamac Smooth Deck Paint is best used as a protective coating for Boat Decks as they are constantly exposed to the wear and tear of foot traffic and need to be safe to walk, stand or move about quickly on, especially when wet. Smooth Deck Paint is a popular product used in the Marine Environment and can be applied directly to GRP decks after abrading to give a good key.
Before application can begin, all surfaces to be clean, dry and free from oil, grease and various other contaminants. Existing surfaces should be sanded down if necessary and all grease should be removed. Smooth Deck Paint from Teamac can be applied using brush, roller or airless spray for a faster application process. After 5 hours the surface will be touch dry and ready for recoating after approximately 12 hours. 2 coats of Smooth Deck Paint will need to be applied. All loose and flaking materials will need to be removed.
Teamac Smooth Deck Paint has been designed for use on Boat Decking in order to provide users with a decorative, protective and durable finish. This product can be used on wooden, metal or glassfibre surfaces. Teamac Smooth Deck Paint is an overcoat and should be primed with Zinc Phosphate Primer when used on metal and Teamac Wood Primer when used on wood.
- Suitable for metal, wood or glassfibre boat and yacht decks
- Ensure all surfaces are clean, dry and free from grease, oil and any other contaminates
- Existing painted surfaces should be cleaned, degreased and sanded to give key
- Remove all loose, flaking material and treat bare areas as new substrate
- Prime with Teamac Zinc Phosphate Primer on metal, Teamac Wood Primer on wood.
- Apply direct to GRP decks after abrading to give a good key
- Off-gloss finish available in Green, Grey and Red
- Applied by paint brush, roller or airless spray
- Cleaning with Thinners 14
- Drying time - Touch Dry - 5 hours, Hard Dry - 24 hours, Overcoating - 12 hours, Full Hardness - 5 to 7 days
- The theoretical coverage rate is 12 m2 per litre
- Apply 2 coats
- Size: 5 and 20 Litre.