The Sports Cote GMC Spray Line Machine is designed for applying lines and marks to sports pitches with a high level of accuracy and a controlled pace that saves time, expense and effort.
Sports Cote GMC Spray Line Machine is part of Promain's excellent range of Line Marking Machines for use in a variety of different environments, from sports pitches to car parks.
Sports-Cote GMC Spray Line Machine has a 30 litre reservoir that allows for less frequent filling and is best used with Spraymarker Premium, Spraymarker Standard and Sprayjet. Sports Cote GMC Spray Line Machine should be used to mark precise lines where there is a need for high standard line marking, for example sports pitches where professional and semi-professional players compete.
Sports-Cote GMC Spray Line Machine comes with battery charger to charge the machine up so no wires will be needed. Once fully charged, the Sports Cote GMC Spray Line Machine will last for a full days line marking so there is no need to stop and start again for charging breaks.
Surface and Environment
Sports-Cote GMC Spray Line Machine is ideal for use in all kinds of conditions where standard transfer-wheel machines just won't suffice. Damp, Wet and windy conditions can be dealt with efficiently so that lines can still be marked on grass sports pitches and play can still go ahead.
- The machine features a large capacity liquid reservoir, high power electric pump driven by rechargeable battery, adjustable nozzle height and side-shields.
- The consistent spray output ensures that lines are well defined and repeatable even when application is possible in conditions unsuitable for transfer-wheel machines.
- 30 litre reservoir requires less frequent filling.
- Twin nozzle spray assembly with single pass option available at additional cost.
- Full day's marking with fully charged battery - battery charger is included.
- The GMC Spray Machine should be used wherever line-marking to a high standard is required.
- Optional equipment, athletics boom and rear carrying rack.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.