Teamac Metaclor Chlorinated Rubber Primer is a Premium Quality Chlorinated Rubber Swimming Pool Primer.
This Swimming Pool Paint Primer offers a metallic grey finish. It is fast drying and offers excellent adhesion to steel, aluminium, fibreglass and wood.
Teamac Metaclor Chlorinated Rubber Swimming Pool Primer Paint contains zinc phosphate and metallic flakes to increase the water resistance of the chlorinated rubber binder.
Teamac Metaclor Chlorinated Rubber Primer is best used as an Underwater Primer in Swimming Pools that can be used as a sealer over most conventional systems. Please note this is not suitable as a primer under Chlorvar on concrete / rendered substrates.
Teamac Metaclor Chlorinated Rubber Primer is best used when used as an undercoat with Chlorvar Swimming Pool Rubber Paint.
Teamac Metaclor Chlorinated Rubber Primer should be applied using brush, roller or airless spray and is available in 5 litre containers. When using on fibreglass, it is recommended that Metaclor is thinned by 10% with Teamac Thinners 16. It is standard procedure to make sure all surfaces are clean, dry and free from contaminants before application is started.
Teamac Metaclor Chlorinated Rubber Primer has been specifically designed for use in all internal and external environments. It has been produced to offer excellent adhesion to steel, aluminium, fibreglass and wood. Designed for use as a Marine and Industrial Coating.
- Teamac Metaclor Chlorinated Rubber Swimming Pool Primer Paint contains zinc phosphate and metallic flakes to increase the water resistance of the chlorinated rubber binder
- Ideal for use under Chlorvar Swimming Pool Paint on steel, fibreglass, wood, aluminium. Not suitable for concrete substrates.
- It is recommended that Metaclor is thinned by 10% with Teamac Thinners 16 when applied to fibreglass (Please see our Thinners Section.)
- Apply by brush, roller or airless spray
- Chlorinated Rubber Primer coverage rate is 10 m2 per litre
- Available in 2.5, 5 and 20 litres paint containers.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.