Centrecoat Super Sealer Colour Charge is designed for use with imprinted concrete, block paving, flags and paving slabs. Centrecoat Super Sealer Colour Charge is available in 5 different colours, charcoal, mahogany, red, walnut and terracotta.
Centrecoat Super Sealer Colour Charge is best used for blending and covering those faded and chipped areas, which can be used as a subtle tint or to completely obscure. Centrecoat Super Sealer Colour Charge revitalises the colour of impregnated driveways.
Centrecoat Super Sealer Colour Charge can be applied simply by stirring thoroughly with a paddle mixer and to completely obscure, add the full container to 20 litres of centrecoat super clear sealer and restorer.
Surface and Environment
Centrecoat Super Sealer Colour Charge is designed for external use on driveways and patios and can be used on concrete, block paving, flags and paving slabs.
When resealing why not blend in those faded or chipped areas by adding Colour Charge which can be used either as a subtle tint or to completely obscure
- Colour Charge can be added to get the depth of colour you require
- Colour Charge revitalises the colour of Impregnated Driveways
- Use in conjunction with Centrecoat Super Clear Sealer and Restorer
- Available in Slate Green, Walnut, Terracotta and Mahogany
- Simply mix thoroughly with a paddle mixer
- To completely obscure add the full container to 20 litres of Centrecoat Super Clear Sealer and Restorer.
- Packet suitable for in 20 Litres of Centrecoat Super Clear Sealer and Restorer
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.