Please note the manufacturer is advising delivery will take a minimum of 5 days for delivery of this product.
Teamac Q271 Danish Oil is part if Promains excellent range of worktop oils and cupboard paints, that can be used as a high quality treatment to wooden substrates internally.
Teamac Q271 Danish Oil is best used on decks, floors and worktops, and offers customers a highly protective coating at a low cost. Teamac Q271 Danish Oil works to protect the surface against stains and spillages from things like, wine, tea, beer, juice, milk and coffee.
Teamac Q271 Danish Oil is designed to be brushed onto the surface directly and offers an excellent coverage rate of 15-20m2 per litre. Once dry, Teamac Q271 Danish Oil has a semi-matt finish that not only protects but decorates the wood, making it look fresh and clean.l
Surface and Environment
Teamac Q271 Danish Oil is designed for internal use primarily on worktops and kitchen furniture but can also be used externally on decking. Whether you use Teamac Q271 Danish Oil indoors or outdoors, you are guaranteed to be satisfied with the level of performance you achieve.
- Teamac Danish Oil Q271/4.
- Teamac Danish Oil is a treatment for oiling decks, floors and worktops to give a natural and protected finish.
- A Semi Matt finish is achieved after the application of Danish Oil.
- Theoretical coverage is 15 - 20 sq metres per litre.
- Available in 2.5 litre tins.