This product is now discontinued.
Tesa Professional 4333 Precision Mask Sensitive is perfectly suited for painting work on internal sensitive surfaces such as wall coverings, wallpaper and varnished surfaces.
Tesa Professional 4333 Precision Mask Sensitive is ideal as a professional sensitive masking tape that is extremely gentle yet still sticks firmly. Therefore it prevents paint tears without damaging the surface. This innovative professional masking tape comprises a tear-proof, extremely thin special backing which is coated with an acrylate adhesive compound and is particularly easy to use. This new masking tape was developed especially for applications where maximum precision is vital
- This tape is suited for almost all indoor paint works
- Tesa 4333 PV1 Precision Mask® Sensitive is applicable with water-based paints and lacquers and fits even for high-class spatula techniques
- It is especially designed for applications on sensitive and critical surfaces
- The flat backing material is highly conformable to the surface and leads to precise razor-sharp paint edges
Ensure to follow data sheet to ensure substrates are left undamaged after painting.
- Ideal for both water based and solvent based paints
- Suitable for sensitive surfaces
- Backing Material: Flat Paper
- Total Thickness: 80 µm
- Type of adhesive: acrylic
- Adhesion to steel: 0.5 N/cm
- Elongation at break: 5%
- Tensile strength: 32 N/cm
- Available in Rolls of 25mm, 38mm and 50mm by 50m
- Available as single rolls, inner packs and boxes
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.