This product has now been discontinued please call for an alternative.
Owatrol Texvert is a green substance that penetrates wooden substrates and works to enhance the natural beauty.
Owatrol Texvert has been designed to offer excellent penetration qualities and impregnates the wood deeply, to provide long term protection and savor the woods natural appearance. Owatrol Texvert is ideal for protecting and decorating decks, cladding, fences and various other forms of garden furniture.
Owatrol Texvert can be applied using brush, roller or spray and is fully cured after 24 hours of drying time. All substrates should be clean, dry and free from contamination prior to the application of Texvert.
Surface and Environment
Owatrol Texvert is particularly suited for application softwoods, including those that have been pressure treated. Larch, Pine, Spruce and Cedar are among the best substrates for which to apply Texvert to.
- Protects and enhances the wood's natural beauty
- Matt - Pressure treated green finish
- Excellent penetration
- Non-film forming - No peeling. No flaking
- Easy application - Ready to use
- Easy maintenance. No stripping. No sanding
- Non-filming forming TEXVERT does not require sanding or stripping prior to applying a maintenance application
- On wood that is dry and clean, but has weathered and faded, a total or localised maintenance application of TEXVERT can be applied.