Centrecoat Thermoplastic Electric Car Charging Point a pre-formed Thermoplastic Electric Car Charging Point logo that is available as a white logo on black background or on a blue background alternately as a white logo only.
Thermoplastic logos are placed onto tarmac or concrete roadways, car parks or parking spaces to indicate location of charging point then heated with a propane gas torch which melts the thermoplastic making it adhere to the ground. Easy identify electric car charging points in your parking area.
As standard with thermoplastic items, use tack coat to initially adhere the logo to difficult surfaces. Lay the logo in the area required. Use a gas torch to bind the logo to the road surface. View our video for a comprehensive how to guide.
- Electric Car Charging Point Thermoplastic logo
- Available as a white logo on black background or white logo only
- Apply to tarmac roadways, car parks or parking spaces to indicate location of charging point
- Can be applied to concrete when used in conjunction with the Centrecoat Aerosol Tack Adhesive
- Easy application by heating with a standard gas torch
- Supplied with 250 Gms of anti slip aggregate
- Ready for use within 5 minutes.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.