Thermoplastic Foot Prints for School Playgrounds are a fun game for kids to enjoy at school and they have been specifically designed to be applied in schools nationwide. Centrecoat Thermoplastic Foot Prints for School Playgrounds are part of Promains fantastic range of School Play Ground Graphics that are becoming more and more popular all the time.
Centrecoat Thermoplastic Foot Prints for School Playgrounds are applied using a blowtorch which is the best way to apply childrens games to playgrounds. Centrecoat Thermoplastic Foot Prints produce an aesthetically pleasing finish that will allow kids to have fun before, during and after school.
Thermoplastic Foot Prints for School Playgrounds is easy to apply, simply lay the product on the area you wish to apply it to and use a blowtorch to seal the product to the surface, for a finish that can be walked over within minutes.
Surface and Environment
Centrecoat Thermoplastic Foot Prints for School Playgrounds are ideal for use on school play grounds in areas made out of tarmac and concrete and are flexible in hot or cold temperatures. Centrecoat Thermoplastic Foot Prints offer excellent weather and abrasion resistance as they will be exposed to the elements for a long time and a high level of foot trafficking on a daily basis.
Please note, the lead time for this product is 3-4 days.
- Ideal for use in school playgrounds.
- Easy to apply clean area and ensure the surface is dry and free of any surface grease or oil, position the required line length and apply heat (using a blow torch).
- Crisp and clean.
- Can be driven or walked over immediately.
- Flexible in hot or cold temperatures.
- Price is per individual foot print (not a pair).
- If you require a different colour or size please contact us for prices
- Lead time for this product is 3- 4 days