Centrecoat Preformed Thermoplastic Words are our most frequently requested thermoplastic warnings to use as informative line marking for a wide range of road and car park use.
These Preformed Thermoplastic Words are ideal for car parks, road signs, cycle paths, pathways, warehouses, sports areas or playgrounds.
- Extremely durable - complies with New Roads and Streets Act 1991 code of practice for reinstatement.
- Thermoplastic line provides exceptionally clean cut, crisp markings that can be trafficked within minutes of application.
- Resistant to deterioration due to the exposure to sunlight, water, oil, petrol, salt and adverse weather conditions.
- White markings incorporate reflective glass beads.
- Reflective glass beads can be applied to other colours during heating.
If you require different words than those listed, please see our other product listing for individual letters:
Easy to apply by placing the individual letters flat on the surface. Seal using a blowtorch for a surface that can be walked over within minutes.
- Can be applied at any time of the year, even in cold conditions
- A tack coat must be applied to: concrete, old or polished asphalt and previously dirty surfaces.
- Thermoplastic line is not suitable for new asphalt until the surface has settled for at least 6-8 weeks.
- Black thermoplastic can be used to black out existing markings.
- Apply by propane gas torch.
- Drying time: 10 minutes
- Font: Transport Medium