Centrecoat Preformed Thermoplastic Words are our most frequently requested thermoplastic warnings to use as informative line marking for a wide range of road and car park use.
These Preformed Thermoplastic Words are ideal for car parks, road signs, cycle paths, pathways, warehouses, sports areas or playgrounds.
- Extremely durable - complies with New Roads and Streets Act 1991 code of practice for reinstatement.
- Thermoplastic line provides exceptionally clean cut, crisp markings that can be trafficked within minutes of application.
- Resistant to deterioration due to the exposure to sunlight, water, oil, petrol, salt and adverse weather conditions.
- White markings incorporate reflective glass beads.
- Reflective glass beads can be applied to other colours during heating.
If you require different words than those listed, please see our other product listing for individual letters:
Easy to apply by placing the individual letters flat on the surface. Seal using a blowtorch for a surface that can be walked over within minutes.
- Can be applied at any time of the year, even in cold conditions
- A tack coat must be applied to: concrete, old or polished asphalt and previously dirty surfaces.
- Thermoplastic line is not suitable for new asphalt until the surface has settled for at least 6-8 weeks.
- Black thermoplastic can be used to black out existing markings.
- Apply by propane gas torch.
- Drying time: 10 minutes
- Font: Transport Medium
Other sizes, words and colours available upon request. Call our sales team today for further information.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.