Promain offer a range of thermoplastic letters in a range of sizes that can be applied to school playgrounds roads or carpark.
- Extremely durable - complies with New Roads and Streets Act 1991 code of practice for reinstatement.
- Thermoplastic line provides exceptionally clean cut, crisp markings that can be trafficked within minutes of application.
- Can be applied at any time of the year, even in cold conditions
- A tack coat must be applied to: concrete, old or polished asphalt and previously dirty surfaces.
- thermoplastic line is not suitable for new asphalt until the surface has settled for at least 6-8 weeks.
- resistant to deterioration due to the exposure to sunlight, water, oil, petrol, salt and adverse weather conditions.
- White markings incorporate reflective glass beads.
- Reflective glass beads can be applied to other colours during heating.
- Black thermoplastic can be used to black out existing markings.
- Apply by propane gas torch.
- Drying time: 10 minutes