Centrecoat Thermoplastic Shoed Foot Prints are preformed ready for simple application via gas torch. Ideal for cash machines, queuing systems, or warehouse escape routes for directional identification.
Centrecoat Thermoplastic Shoed Foot Prints are ideal for cash machines, warehouses, fire exits, queuing systems, escape routes, playgrounds and many other applications.
Centrecoat Thermoplastic Shoed Foot Prints are easy to apply, simply lay the product on the area you wish to apply it to and use a blowtorch to seal the product to the surface, for a finish that can be walked over within minutes.
Surface and Environment
Centrecoat Thermoplastic Shoed Foot Prints are ideal for use on surfaces made out of tarmac and concrete and are flexible in hot or cold temperatures. Centrecoat Thermoplastic Shoed Foot Prints offer excellent weather and abrasion resistance as they will be exposed to the elements for a long time and a high level of foot trafficking on a daily basis.
Please note, the lead time for this product is 3-4 days.
- Easy to apply clean area and ensure the surface is dry and free of any surface grease or oil, position the required line length and apply heat (using a blow torch).
- Crisp and clean.
- Can be driven or walked over immediately.
- Flexible in hot or cold temperatures.
- Price is per individual shoed foot print (not a pair).
- If you require a different colour or size please contact us for prices
- Lead time for this product is 3- 4 days