Timberex Enviro is a low-VOC internal wood oil for protection against stains and wear, with very rapid curing saving time and cost.
Timberex Enviro Maintenance Oil is vest used as a transparent, low VOC, non darking oil for the protection of internal wood such as flooring.
- No yellowing, no darkening
- Easy to maintain and clean
- Topcoat for Timberex Aqua and Active Stain
- Less than 30 g/L VOC
Punch down any nail heads, fill any small holes or imperfections with proprietary coloured timber filler (plastic wood) and leave to cure. The wood should not excessive gaps through which the product could seep and affect the bond of any adhesive layer or rooms below. Floors should be free from any barrier of penetration as the stain must be able to penetrate into the wood. If sanding is required, the final sanding should be done with a grade 180 paper. Clean the surface by vacuuming.
It is advisable to test a small area first to ensure that the desired result is achieved. Use protective gloves and shoes cover during application. Shake and stir the product before and during use. Apply a thin even coat (12-15 g/m²) with a foam paint roller or squeeze. Apply 3 layers in intervals of 20-30 minutes. Remove any excess oil immediately. After approx. 60 mins. or when the surface is touch-dry, use a medium grade (red/Blue) nylon-pad or patina disc for a light sanding to remove any potential grain raise before applying the last coat. Remove any dust from the surface using a cloth before applying the final coat. Leave 8-12 hours to dry before using the surface again.
- Clean tools with water immediately after use
- Maintenance: Once a year or whenever needed, re-apply a thin coat using TIMBEREX ENVIRO Maintenance Oils. Clean the surface using TIMBEREX Bio-C or another pH-neutral cleaner.
- Theoretical Coverage: 16-18 m2 per litre, depending on wood type and colour
- Available in Raw Timber finish
- Available in 5 Litres