Tordeck PB Top Coat Aggregate is a hardwearing product designed for use with the Tordeck balcony system and designed to produce a tough, durable surface in a number of different environments.
Tordeck PB Top Coat Aggregate is particularly ideal when applied to balconies as part of a system, however works especially well in communal areas, landings, access areas and escape routes found in social housing blocks and walkways found in hotels and hospitals.
Available in 25 Kg bags, Tordeck PB Top Coat Aggregate is easy to apply and detail using a high quality brush, with quick curing capabilities that can be walked over after just 1 1/2 hours. Once dry, Tordeck PB Top Coat Aggregate provides excellent water resistance as well as providing a slip resistant finish.
Surface and Environment
Tordeck PB Top Coat Aggregate can be applied to a number of different surfaces, including concrete and asphalt found externally, offering a seamless waterproofing finish that can be walked on with ease.
- Use with the Tordeck balcony system.
- Very fast curing (walkable after 90 minutes)
- 2 coat seamless waterproofing membrane
- Easy to apply and detail
- Low odour Top Coat
- Low textured, slip resistant finish
- Long term durability
- Tordeck Ultra 90 is a fast-curing (90 minutes per coat) hardwearing resin flooring system,
- Designed to waterproof and provide slip resistance to balconies and walkways.
- Ideal for minimising the disruption usually associated with this kind of application.
- Tordeck Ultra 90 is suitable for external walkways and balconies
- Suitable for communal areas, landings, access areas and escape routes in social housing blocks
- Balconies and walkways in hotels and hospitals
- Access areas in car parks
- Walkways and escape areas in shopping centres
- Available in 25Kg Bags.