Torcure MC Metallic Primer is a single component, solvent based, high performance, anti corrosive primer that contains moisture curing polyurethane prepolymer and aluminium flake and works well to protect the surface against the potential of corrosion.
Torcure MC Metallic Primer is ideal for use in conjunction with Torcure MC and Elastaseal systems to provide the ultimate adhesion and a bond that lasts a long time.
Torcure MC Metallic Primer can be applied using brush or roller for ease of application and has a theoretical coverage rate of 22m2 per litre, available in 5 litre packs.
Surface and Environment
Torcure MC Metallic Primer can be used on all metal substrates to provide an adhesive undercoat ready to be recoated with a selection of decorative products.
- Torcure MCTM metallic primer.
- A high performance anti-corrosive metal primer that is simple to use and provides excellent adhesion to a wide range of metals including blast cleaned steel, galvanised surfaces, aluminium etc.
- Winter painting operations are possible due to tolerance of low temperature/high humidity conditions.
- Used in conjunction with Torcure MC and Elastaseal systems.
- Single pack, solvent based anti corrosive primer containing moisture curing polyurethane prepolymer and aluminium flake.
- Theoretical coverage 22m2 per litre.
- 5 litres.