Torcure MC Metallic Primer is a single component, solvent based, high performance, anti corrosive primer that contains moisture curing polyurethane prepolymer and aluminium flake and works well to protect the surface against the potential of corrosion.
Torcure MC Metallic Primer is ideal for use in conjunction with Torcure MC and Elastaseal systems to provide the ultimate adhesion and a bond that lasts a long time.
Torcure MC Metallic Primer can be applied using brush or roller for ease of application and has a theoretical coverage rate of 22m2 per litre, available in 5 litre packs.
Surface and Environment
Torcure MC Metallic Primer can be used on all metal substrates to provide an adhesive undercoat ready to be recoated with a selection of decorative products.
- Torcure MCTM metallic primer.
- A high performance anti-corrosive metal primer that is simple to use and provides excellent adhesion to a wide range of metals including blast cleaned steel, galvanised surfaces, aluminium etc.
- Winter painting operations are possible due to tolerance of low temperature/high humidity conditions.
- Used in conjunction with Torcure MC and Elastaseal systems.
- Single pack, solvent based anti corrosive primer containing moisture curing polyurethane prepolymer and aluminium flake.
- Theoretical coverage 22m2 per litre.
- Available in 5 Litres
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.