TorDeck is a waterproof membrane coating designed for the protection of small private balconies and flat/pitched roofs, can be applied to concrete, stone or brick surfaces.
Tordeck PB Top Coat is a waterproof membrane coating designed for the protection of small private balconies and flat/pitched roofs. Tordeck PB Top Coat is a fast curing product that can be walked over after just 1 1/2 hours.
Tordeck PB Top Coat can be used in a variety of different environments on landings, communal areas, balconies, walkways in hotels and hospitals, access areas in car parks and social housing block, as well as escape areas in shopping centres. and is best used as part of a protection systems with Elastaseal and Torecure Sealer (for use on porous surfaces).
Tordeck PB Top Coat can be easily applied using medium pile roller and offers a slip resistant finish that can be enhanced using Tor Deck Aggregate. Tordeck PB Top Coat has a theoretical coverage rate of 1-2m2 per litre and has a drying time of just 4 hours to touch at 20 degrees celsius that can be overcoated after 12 hours given the same conditions.
Surface and Environment
Tordeck PB Top Coat is available in green, red or mid grey, for providing an ultra protective and decorative coating to exterior surfaces, ideally balconies. TorDeck can be applied to concrete, stone or brick surfaces providing they have been suitably sealed with Elastaseal.
- Very fast curing (walkable after 90 minutes)
- One or two coat system (either stand alone or with Elastaseal Top Coat RC101)
- depending on substrate conditions, required degree of protection, etc.
- Also used as bridging stripe coat on firm lap joints, bolt heads, during refurbishment of profiled metal
- sheeted roofs.
- This product is also used as the elastomeric build-coat in the TordeckTMPB System.
- Cold applied single pack, ultra high solids, moisture activated, elastomeric urethane
- Containing inert reinforcement fibres. High elasticity allows membrane to "move"
- Without cracking or splitting. Internal reinforcement often avoids the need to use dry
- Reinforcement scrims, matting etc, on tight lap joints, bolt heads etc.
- 1st coat Torecure MC Binder Sealer, use on porous serfaces.
- 2nd coat Elastaseal Fibretex single pack reinforced coating
- 3rd coat Tordec PB Topcoat with aluminium oxide anti slip aggregate.
- Apply by medium pile roller.
- Coverage 1.33-2m2 per litre.
- Slip resistant finish.
- Available in 5 Litres