Sherwin Williams Acrolon C755V2 is a high performance, 2 pack isocyanate and zinc free anti corrosive primer / finish for galvanised or galvatite steel.
Acrolon C755V2 is a protective finish for galvanized steel and galvatite surfaces, where retention of gloss is required and the use of isocyanate products is precluded or undesirable.
Recommended application via airless spray or brush for small areas or touch up only. For Galvanized Steel – Specialist blast clean or degrease followed by application of Mordant Wash L703. For Galvatite – Degrease then lightly abrade. Ensure surfaces to be coated are clean, dry and free from all surface contamination.Recommended thinner no5. Indefinitely self-overcoatable.
- Drying Times: 2.5 hours at 15°C to touch, 7.5 hours at 15°C to recoat
- Dry Film Thickness: 150 microns
- Theoretical Coverage: 3.67m2 per litre
- Pot Life: 6 hours at 15°C
- Available in a limited colour range
- Available in 5 and 20 Litres