Please note, this product is now discontinued. Contact our technical team for a suitable alternative.
Treatex Bangkirai Decking Oil is a natural oil that provides long term protection from UV rays and weather damage.
Treatex Bangkirai Decking Oil is a natural oil based coating containing fine pigments that work to block UV rays and protect wood from decaying when exposed to sunlight for long periods.
Treatex Bangkirai Decking Oil provides excellent long term protection against weather damage, offering a tough finish to exterior decking that can be used in all areas of the garden primarily decking, fencing and furniture.
Treatex Bangkirai Decking Oil can be applied thinly by brush with 2-3 coatings for the best performance, providing you allow 12 hours of drying time between each coating.This product is not suitable for use on surfaces that contain tannins such as oak.
Surface and Environment
Treatex Bangkirai Decking Oil has been manufactured specifically for use on a variety of different wooden substrates offering excellent resistance to abrasion and long term protection against all kinds of weathering, reducing the risk of greying and decay.
- Treatex Bangkirai Oil is a natural oil based wood finish which offers excellent resistance to abrasion and long term protection against weather damage
- Excellent resistance to abrasion
- Protects against greying
- Contains no toxic substances
- Highly water-repellent
- UV protection
- Long-lasting weather protection
- This tough exterior finish is suitable for use in all areas of the garden including decking, garden furniture and fencing
- Apply thinly by brush two to three coats allowing 12 hours drying between each coat
- 1 litre covers approx 20m2 depending on application method and timber.
- Not suitable for timbers which contain tannins such as oak
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.