Treatex Bangkirai Decking Oil is a natural oil that provides long term protection from UV rays and weather damage.
Treatex Bangkirai Decking Oil is a natural oil based coating containing fine pigments that work to block UV rays and protect wood from decaying when exposed to sunlight for long periods.
Treatex Bangkirai Decking Oil provides excellent long term protection against weather damage, offering a tough finish to exterior decking that can be used in all areas of the garden primarily decking, fencing and furniture.
Treatex Bangkirai Decking Oil can be applied thinly by brush with 2-3 coatings for the best performance, providing you allow 12 hours of drying time between each coating.This product is not suitable for use on surfaces that contain tannins such as oak.
Surface and Environment
Treatex Bangkirai Decking Oil has been manufactured specifically for use on a variety of different wooden substrates offering excellent resistance to abrasion and long term protection against all kinds of weathering, reducing the risk of greying and decay.
- Treatex Bangkirai Oil is a natural oil based wood finish which offers excellent resistance to abrasion and long term protection against weather damage
- Excellent resistance to abrasion
- Protects against greying
- Contains no toxic substances
- Highly water-repellent
- UV protection
- Long-lasting weather protection
- This tough exterior finish is suitable for use in all areas of the garden including decking, garden furniture and fencing
- Apply thinly by brush two to three coats allowing 12 hours drying between each coat
- 1 litre covers approx 20m2 depending on application method and timber.
- Not suitable for timbers which contain tannins such as oak