Treatex Teak Protection exterior wood finish which block damaging UV rays. Ideal for garden furniture, boat decks and other exterior joinery, not suitable for use on oak.
Treatex Teak Protection is a solvent free exterior wood finish containing pigments which block damaging UV rays. Treatex Teak Protection is manufactured on a base of natural sustainable raw materials such as linseed oil and sunflower oil.
Treatex Teak Protection is designed for use on timbers such as teak. It is not suitable for timbers which contain tannins, such as oak. Treatex Teak Protection is the ideal finish for garden furniture, boat decks and other exterior joinery.
Stir container thoroughly, before and during use. Use a brush to evenly apply Treatex Teak Protection in the same direction as the wood grain, allowing approximately 60-70ml per m2. This product works best when the second coat is applied 'wet on wet'. This means a second coat should be applied, in the same way as above, before the first coat is dry. After the second coat leave to dry for approximately 12 hours.
- High UV protection
- Solvent free
- Highly water-repellent
- Protects from algae and moss
- For exterior use
- Available in 1 litre
- Treatex Teak Protection is UV resistant
- Highly water resistant
- Solvent free
- Safe for use on children's toys
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Ideal for garden furniture, boat decks and other exterior joinery
- Treatex Teak Protection will not flake or peel
- Remove algae and all previous finishes before application
- Brush application
- Second coat application before first coat is dry
- Annual re-application is recommended
- 1 litre covers approx 15 square metres, depending on application method and timber
- Do not use below 8 degrees celsius
- Protect container from frost
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.