Please note this product is temporarily out of stock. Please call for updates.
Rustoleum Tub and Tile is a tough, protective and hard wearing coating that acts like porcelain to produce a smooth, glossy finish.
Rustoleum Tub and Tile is best used to recoat bathtubs and sinks to produce an excellent abrasion resistant coating, with superior surface adhesion when immersed in water. Rustoleum Tub and Tile can be used simply to renovate or to repair tubs and sinks with small scratches and chips in them.
Rustoleum Tub and Tile can be applied using brush or roller to provide users with a theoretical coverage rate of 6-10m2 per litre. One container of Rustoleum Tub and Tile is suitable for a 2 coat application on all standard bathtubs and should be left for 3 full days before exposing to water again.
Surface and Environment
Rustoleum Tub and Tile has been specifically designed for use on ceramic tiles, porcelain, fibreglass and cast iron surfaces commonly used in the creation of baths and sinks found in internal environments.
- Rustoleum Tub and Tile
- A tough hard protective coating which acts like porcelain
- Use to repair sinks and baths
- Smooth glossy appearance
- Superior adhesion in water immersion (tubs and sinks)
- Excellent wear and abrasion resistance
- Designed for refinishing ceramic tile, porcelain, fibreglass and cast iron bath tubs and sinks
- Not for use on galvanized steel or flexible plastics and on areas exposed to extreme heat such as stovetops, or constant high humidity/water immersion such as toilets, swimming pools, hot tubs, saunas, ponds or kitchen sinks
- Drying times 20C/50% r.h.
- To touch: 1-2 hours
- To recoat: 3 hours
- Full hardness: 18 hours - allow paint to dry 3 days (72 hours) before exposing to water
- Theoretical coverage: 6-10 m2 per litre
- Available in 0.94 litres base and hardener
- One kit provides enough material for a 2-coat application on a standard bathtub.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.