Coo-Var V607/10 Rust Converter is a water based converter and primer that converts rust into a stable surface for painting.
Coo-Var V607/10 Rust Converter converts rust into a stable surface for painting. For use in industrial, marine and domestic painting applications. Coo Var Rust Converter has been proven in the North Sea Oil Fields since 1984. Coo-Var Rust Converter can be used even in damp conditions which makes the application process a lot easier.
V607 Rust Converter is an easy to apply, water based rust converter and primer than works best at converting rust into a surface suitable for coating. Rust Converter is ideal for use on very rusty surfaces prior to painting them with Hammercote of other top coat paints.
Coo-Var Rust Converter can be applied using paint brush or deck scrubber in order to achieve the best results. Brush Rust Converter well into the rust to leave a dry film. After 2 hours the surface should be dry, leaving a black/navy blue area, and after 8 hours you will be able to overcoat the surface with water based paints.
Coo-Var V607/10 Rust Converter has been designed for removing rust from Iron and Steel surfaces before the overcoating process. Rust Converters are suitable for use internally and externally in varying conditions, all the while remaining environmentally friendly.
- A water based combined rust converter/primer
- Coo-Var Rust Converter is easy to apply
- Works even in damp conditions
- low odour
- Rust Converter is non hazardous in use and in storage, non flammable and environmentally safe
- Ideal on very rusty surfaces prior to painting with Hammercote or other top coat paints
- Can be overcoated with a primer or top coat
- Apply by brush
- Expected coverage rate 10m2 per litre
- Available in 2.5 Litres.