Vapour Blasting Machine CW50 Eco is a 50 litre portable yet powerful wet abrasive blaster that ideal for the removal of all types of residue, paint, rust, asbestos, Artex and graffiti from a number of substrates.
We can provide a bespoke package to suit your requirements. Please contact us for further details.
Introducing Vapour Blasting Machine CW50 Eco for Wet Abrasive Blasting
Fully compliant with all relevant international standards, the CW50 has been successfully deployed across the global oil and gas sector. Safe and efficient, adaptable and reliable. The CW50 Eco form a key part of the R&M toolkit for the oil and gas industry. The CW50 have been widely deployed on many prestigious projects to restore public and private monuments and building façades. The CW50 gentle cleaning action restores stone and brickwork to its pristine glory without damaging the original surface.
The CW50 System's abrasive blasting systems efficiently clean and repair various metal and wood surfaces. The flexible nature of the systems allows for precise and specific finish requirements to be achieved, regardless of the surface condition or source material. It efficiently remove graffiti from a variety of surfaces including natural stone, brickwork and metal to restore surfaces to their original state.
The CW50 Eco System machine is small enough to be moved around with relative ease but powerful enough to remove all types of residue, paint and layers of rust, asbestos, Artex and graffiti.
This advanced cleaning system is ideal for the repair and maintenance of ships and boats of all sizes and types. Quick and reliable, The CW50 is used by Highways Contractors and Local Authorities for road-marking removals and bridge and infrastructure maintenance and repair. All road markings are removed without damaging the road surface and without environmentally-damaging smoke and fumes.
Many leading asbestos contractors use BM60 Eco wet abrasive blaster as the machine of choice, because of power, efficiency and reliability coupled to an environmentally superior solution.
A range of different accessories including blasting medium, such as garnet, copper, ground glass and calcium carbonate are available. We can also supply various blasting lances, hoses and nozzles for super fine blasting and enhanced performance on large areas. These are all available from Promain upon request to make vapour blasting projects easier and quicker.
This CW50 Eco dustless blasting machine is ideal for:
- Oil rig and pipeline cleaning
- Asbestos and Artex removal
- Building and monument restoration
- White and yellow line marking removal
- Surface preparation and cleaning
- Graffiti Removal
- Ship, Boat and Marine vessel maintainance
- Car bodywork refurbishment
Vapour Blasting Machines are ideal for the removal of rust and existing paint coatings prior to the application of new systems. It may be possible to arrange a site visit to your premises for training purposes. Please contact us for further information.
The CW50 Eco will give more than an hour trouble free blasting before the tank will need re filling.
CW50 Eco Model
- 50 litre vessel with pressure-hold system which reduces abrasive and air consumption.
- No slug on start-up, precise adjustment of blast pressure, accurate metering of abrasive.
- Holds 1.5 x 25kg bags to last up to 80 minutes between refills.
- Supplied with 20 metre blast hose & 9.5mm nozzle.
- Can run with nozzles from 6.5mm up to 13mm
- Water injection system for dust suppression.
- Also able to operate as dry blast.
- Reliable design, fully air operated (no electrics).
- Fast refill for minimum downtime.
- Designed for use with good quality air compressor.