Owatrol Vegafloor is a single pack, environmentally friendly, water based, polyurethane product, designed to offer protection and enhance the wood's natural beauty without changing colour.
Owatrol Vegafloor is available in Clear Gloss, Satin or Matt and can be applied over previously solvent/waterborne varnished surfaces.
Owatrol Vegafloor has been designed specifically for protecting wooden substrates found internally or externally and works to maintain the woods natural appearance. With excellent abrasion resistance, Owatrol Vegafloor is ideal for use in areas of high trafficking exposed to a large level of foot exposure on a daily basis. As well as this, Owatrol Vegafloor offers protection against common spillages including chemicals, and household liquids like tea and coffee, that might have stained the flooring.
Owatrol Vegafloor can be applied using brush or roller and has a quick drying time of just 2-4 hours at 20 degrees celsius with a theoretical coverage rate of 6-7m2 per litre. Owatrol Vegafloor offers a waterproof finish that dries without colour and has no odour during or after application.
Surface and Environment
Owatrol Vegafloor works to preserve the natural colour of any wooden surface it is applied to and is particularly suited for use in bedrooms, lounges, bathrooms, corridors, dining rooms, kitchens and on stairs. When exposed to sunlight, Owatrol Vegafloor will not yellow or fade and is highly resistant to sunlight.
- Polyurethane resin varnish.
- Easy to use. Quick drying.
- Excellent mechanical and chemical resistance, including ammonia based products.
- Colourless - Odourless.
- Non-yellowing and resistant to light.
- Available in Matt, Satin, Gloss.
- May be tinted with PRIMAFLOOR or a universal colourant (max 5%). Always try a sample first.
- May be applied over previously solvent or waterborne varnished surfaces.
- Enhances and protects all wooden floors, new and old including parquet flooring, veneered flooring and staircases. Enhances the woods natural beauty. Maintains the woods natural colour.
- Ideal for :
- Normal traffic : bedrooms, lounges, bathrooms...
- Heavy traffic : corridors, stairs, dining rooms, kitchen...
WHERE TO USE
- All soft and hardwoods including exotic hardwoods.